Dr. David Bebinger Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Bebinger?

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Dr Bebinger and his staff are awesome they took real good care of me when I had my 7 day stay on the 4th floor Dr.Bebinger was up front with me and told me every thing I needed to know about what was going on with me and when I got sent home they all made sure I was doing ok which I thought was awesome

HORRIBLE!!!!

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Horrible excuse for a Doctor. Do not see this Doctor unless you want to feel worse after leaving than before you saw him. I collected 20 years worth of medical history to bring to him. After barely shuffling the papers around, and not looking at them, he basically told me he could not help me, handed me a pamphlet, and told me to Google my disorder!! I have never been so disgusted by a lack of professionalism, and I have never had a "Doctor" tell me they could not help me, so I should just Google it. I am sure the insurance Companies would be thrilled to know he is charging them for his "service" (which is apparently Google).

"Old School"

Posted on June 11th, 2012

"Women of a Certain Age" should be prepared to be told they have not had an illness- "it's just Menapause" REALLY! In 2012 a medical doctor said that! I had to question if he was really the doctor.

Posted on October 26th, 2017