Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Beccia has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
i would like to tell you about my recent visit with dr beccia..,. i would like to tell you...but i cannot because i was kept waiting over an hour in the waiting room; while people who signed in after me were taken ahead of me. As a matter of fact, the entire waiting room which had about 10 people waiting when i arrived, was empty when i finally walked out. there are other doctors in this office; apparently, they know how to honor a scheduled appointment time, when i questioned the nice lady at the front desk, i was told that 'my chart is with the doctor'. Wonderful...perhaps the good doctor can cure my chart of what ails me ! i can understand that sometimes a doctor has emergencies; or even runs a bit behind schedule. But one would hope that someone in the office would have the courtesy to explain this to the patient, instead of just letting a patient sit and twiddle their thumbs. as an aside...after i returned home i went to a site called 'heathgrades', and guess what? my experience is not an isolated case. in my own business, my clients would never consider waiting an hour for me to keep my appointment. I guess the good doctor doesnt need the new business
48 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1970
Boston City Hospital
Dr. David J Beccia accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSuffolk Urology Associates Pc, 332 E Main St Ste 2, Bay Shore, NY
Dr. David J Beccia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Shore, NY.