Dr. David A Becerril Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David A Becerril?

Favorite doctor wish he was closer

He was my doctor, because he was a good one.

Although Dr. Becerril is now retired I wish to clear his name of the previous review. Baby are not i mediately jaundiced upon birth, they blood cells increase as hours and days go by. In this day of give birth then go home many babies return to the hospital for re-admittance; check the records of large hospitals. The jaundice may have increased AFTER he discharged and the baby was ready to leave. As for the "sciatica" who gave you this diagnosis prior to your delivery? Or are you just assuming this is what the pain was? Self diagnostics are usually incorrect when done by lay people. Babies with large heads, moms with small pelvis, babies who are face upward during labor and/or birth create pain. From my experience over the years Dr. Becerril has always been kind, attentive, listening to patients when they were stressed or having difficulty, so he could determine if home life may be part of what is causing the major complaint a patient comes into his office with. I have never been rushed out of an appointment, he has answered every question, and provided me with exemplary care and treatment. If I had questions, he explained. Not knowing your personal information, how long you actually were a patient, what you have been treated for, etc., I cannot comment on your experience. But, since 1980, he is one of the better doctors I have known. One who considered all aspects of a patients potential problem and treated people holistically - not just prescribe a pill and not treat the cause.

Find Another Doctor

This doctor did prenatal care for me and delivered our baby girl years ago. First, he discharged our newborn daughter with JAUNDICE. It was a nurse at the hospital just as we were packing to leave who noticed something was wrong with our baby girl and immediately took steps to have her readmitted for treatment. Furthermore, I had terrible sciatica following the delivery, which he did not take seriously at all and told me "everyone has back pain." The pain was excruiating. He standard of care leaves much for improvement.