Dr. David E Beck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David E Beck?

Awesome surgeon!

Walked into Dr.Beck office 13 years ago suffering from Ulcerative Colitis, removed my colon & had a j pouch constructed my life was forever changed. He's not much of a talker but he definitely knows what he doing, because all talk & no real action is pointless anyway. In my book he's one of the best, if not the best colon rectal surgeon in Louisiana.

I want to help anyone I can to find their way to the best Doctor ever. He saved my life.

PATIENT

Dr Beck removed all of my large intestines several years ago and tied the small bowel into the rectum. No I do not have a bag. PRAISE THE LORD AND DR BECK. If you need rectal surgery this is the Dr. to trust.

Very great doctor and staff!

Doctor Beck literally saved my like. I was on life support and very I'll. He is the best!!!!

Dr Beck & his team removed my large intestine back in Aug of 2000. I think Dr Beck is a very good surgeon. However the aftercare was not so good. I had some complications in the months after surgery & ended up back in the hospital 5 times. I think alot of that could have been avioded if Dr Beck had just told me to see an internist post surgery. But anyway this is 15 years later & the pouch he installed is still holding up.

I'm sure he is a great doctor but he has the social skills of an adolescent male in the midst of puberty. He's awkward, doesn't make eye contact, mumbles and speaks really fast. He was offensive and unprofessional.

If I could I would rate Dr. Beck a lot higher than a four. His knowledge of my child's condition was beyond words. My child's recovery was incredible. We LOVE Dr. Beck.

Happy happy happy

Did excellect whereas another surgeon did not. Was very professional plus nice. Saved me from bad dignosis elsewhere. Will recommend if have a chance.

Donna Price-Williams

When my appt is at Oschner, I usually do not sit down good before they call me back. He is always so kind. Doctor Beck in one in a million, I only wished I had known about him before I had my first surgeries. I tell everyone I meet if they need a colon/rectal surgeon they need to see him.

Doctor Beck is an amazing doctor.

Dr Beckis an awesome surgeon.My husband and i owe him a great debt of gratitude. he saved my husband from having to have a colostomy at age 45. he is the greatest