Dr. David L Begert Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David L Begert?

What a doctor should be

Dr. Begert has been my doctor for many years. First of all, he is an incredibly positive individual. The moment he opens the door to come into the room, he is smiling and eager to help me. He is very thorough; each time I have a physical he makes sure that I know exactly how my numbers (from the blood work) compare to last year's numbers. We discuss any problem that I have and there's never any pressure to rush me out of the office. Dr. Begert constantly has ideas of what I can do to improve issue I may have (posture or diet problems, etc.) These days it's hard to trust your doctor, but I absolutely trust Dr. Begert

Would have liked more individual care, instead of cookie-cutter medicine.

Great family doctor!

My experience with Dr. Begert has been wonderful and my two children really like him as well. He has never belittled us or spoke with a condesending tone or attitude - always positive and funny at times. He has referred us to other doctors appropriately and doesn't dispense unnecessary medications. I am very pleased and proud to have him as my family doctor!

Dr. Begert missed diagnosed me after years of me telling him that the lump in my breast needed to be looked at more closely. All he could say was I had nothing to worry about my MRI was clean. Hmmmm, years later and a 6CM tumor that was something to worry about.

Great doctor!

Dr. Begert is a no-nonsense kinda guy with a sense of humor. Hard to find that combination.He knows his stuff and has always treated me with kindness and respect.

Dr. David L Begert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.