Dr. David Bekhor Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Have you seen Dr. David Bekhor?

Posted on April 4th, 2016

First of all, I don't trust that this is the only review written for Dr. Bekhor on this website. I know for a fact that his practice is in shambles. The organization and billing department is a mess. But the doc just doesn't have a bedside manner. I can forgive and skilled surgeon's lack of people skills. But a primary care physician needs to be able to communicate, not bury his face in his smart phone looking up drugs and symptoms. I can do that on webmd. Dr. Bekhor really doesn't do much. Talk about low energy and lack of interest.

Type 2 Diabetes