Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Belvedere
Dr. David A Belvedere, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Youngstown, OH, with another office in Youngstown, OH. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Belvedere is affiliated with St Elizabeth Boardman Health Center and ValleyCare Northside Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David A Belvedere has the following 2 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.
They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Belvedere is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. David A Belvedere accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Belvedere in this video.
Dr. David A Belvedere is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.