Dr. David H Benaderet Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David H Benaderet?

Doctor that cares about his patients

I have had Dr. B as my cardiologist for over five years. He cares about his patients. At each visit he completely reviews my status, list of medications both that he has prescribed and how other doctors are affecting me and if they are satisfactory for my heart. He is compassionate when needed and talks straight up when needed it too. I have told others how good he is and recommend him to them. I know of a couple people that have then came to him and tell me how much they like and trust him. I fully trust him with my life!..for the past years and will for the rest of my life. And just note - I have never seen his hands dirty.

Dr. David H Benaderet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.