Dr. David Benson Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David Benson?

Satisfied Patient

Posted on July 17th, 2012

You never know what you're going to get when you sit down with a new doctor, and I was about as pleased as I could be with my first visit with Dr. Benson. Really appreciated his care in explaining his thought process and making all the available treatment and diagnosis options known to me. I'm can't say I would be excited to see Dr. Benson again (obviously)...but I had about as good a patient experience as one could have.

Horrible Experience

Posted on June 5th, 2010

This was the worst experience I have ever had. Benson is arrogant and blatantly ignorant. It makes sense he is a foreign grad. Should have stayed oversees. His boss is equally as bad. Dr, Turito trained him and it showsAvoid as you would the plague