Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Berdy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David M Berdy has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. David M Berdy has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David M Berdy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
After many years my Dr. moved out of state. Being a senior I have seen many since, looking for someone to compare. No luck until I was fortunate to see Dr. Berdy who has surpassed my expectations. He takes time to explain what is going on and options in terms that are understandable. I have probably never waited more than minutes to see him at my scheduled appointment. Listening to his diagnosis and following his orders have left me in a physically much better place. Now he is seen by family members that feel the same. The one review I have read pretty much had me irate as it could not be further from the truth in my eyes. His diagnosis of matters is on point and spends plenty of time with his patients. Before seeing him I was diagnosed with issues I did not and do not have and have been take off several medications. I am fortunate to have found him.
If I could give no stars I would. Horrible bedside manner, no communication when needed, wouldn't refill a long standing prescription causing lost work and much mental anguish all for a VERY unneeded office visit that could have been scheduled for a future date. All from someone who is the associate director of his medical center. Very disappointing.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. David M Berdy accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsNazareth Family Center Family Medicine, 1127 N Oakley Blvd, Chicago, IL
Dr. David M Berdy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.