Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David W Bevans III
Dr. David W Bevans III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Little Rock, AR. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Bevans is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock and North Metro Medical Center. Dr. Bevans has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David W Bevans III has the following 1 specialty
Dr. David W Bevans III has the following 2 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. David W Bevans III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David W Bevans III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Bevans is on top of his game. He caught physical issues that seemed unrelated to my current physical illness (they had been treated by other drs as unrelated and separated issues.) He connected the dots and treated the problem. My recovery has been swift and much of the other problems such as running a low grade fever, chronic pain and fatigue, etc. have been resolved in less than 40 days without the aid of medication. Very impressive.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Bevans is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. David W Bevans III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPulaski Surgery Clinic, 3401 Springhill Dr Ste 400, North Little Rock, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David W Bevans III in this video.
Dr. David W Bevans III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Little Rock, AR.