Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David E Biats
Dr. David E Biats, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hudson, OH, with other offices in Cuyahoga Falls, OH and Akron, OH . He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Biats is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Akron General. Dr. Biats has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David E Biats has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 71
My experience with Dr. Biats was the worst I've had with any medical professional, ever. After a threatened miscarriage diagnosis from a local ER, I had my first appointment with him, where he reviewed my test results from the ER and (I kid you not) and told me wirh an actual smile on his face that I definitely had a blighted ovum...without doing a single test of his own. He gave me a pills to pass the sac, which I took for a week without success. When we got ready for a D&C, the pre-ultrasound revealed there was a baby after all...thank God for that ultrasound or he would have aborted my baby solely based on his guessed diagnosis based on testing he couldn't be bothered to do himself.
Dr. Biats has been my OBGYN for over 15 years. I have always received outstanding care from him and his staff. He has a great bedside manor and is extremely skilled in his field. He has cared for me during two pregnancies and successfully delivered both babies with no complications even though I was induced for medical reasons. I would recommend Dr. Biats to anyone.
I felt Dr. Biats and his staff were very professional and nice. I have only received excellent care from Dr. Biats and would recommend him to anyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Biats is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Dr. David E Biats accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David E Biats in this video.
Dr. David E Biats is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, OH.