Dr. David J Bielema Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. David J Bielema?

Why I seen Dr Bielema in 2004 & 2005 at this time I was suffering from osteoarthritis and had both hips replaced at Spectrum Butterworth. or about the past 8 years I have been having problems with my replacements& when I tried to get my medical records I got records from leffingwell where I have never been also when I called to get my U>M.I.D. they either couldn,t find it or wouldn,t give it to me.

Best Dr. ever!

Dr Bielema is a great Dr. he has performed numerous surgical procedures on me after a major trauma accident, and he Is the reason I am alive today.

total knee.

Do not believe in giving pain medicine for a total knee replacement. Doesn't explain the procedure very well. Don't give patients other options but surgery. Money hungry.

very poor listener, hand on the door knob, very limited exam. totally cold response to my pain complaints, dismissive. Find another doctor.

Chris Start

I really liked Dr. Bielema, he is caring, took good care of my fractured ankle.Showed me my X-Rays, discussed my fracture,ect... . He has a good bedside manner,curtious, friendly, knowledgeable.I would reccommend him to others. He did surgery on my mom and did a GREAT job.

Dr. David J Bielema is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.