3.0

Have you seen Dr. David M Bierbrauer?

Fantastic Hand and Wrist Surgeon

I broke and dislocated my arm (radius and ulna) quite badly while roller skating; after being seen in the ER, Dr. Bierbrauer was able to see me the next day and had me scheduled for surgery the following day. He made sure I was comfortable between my appointment and surgery, and the surgery was flawless. The nerve block they provided me negated the need for any pain med beyond Tylenol. I was able to return to work full time the day following the surgery. He is an extremely competent surgeon and outstanding at his specialty. In terms of his bedside manner, he was extremely patient with not only me, but also with my 72 year old mother who drove me and had a lot of rather irrelevant questions to ask. He was subsequently extremely patient when I brought my two young daughters to follow-up appointments, even asking the names of their dolls and making sure they were comfortable before examining me. He is an outstanding surgeon and person and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Not recommended....

While he is probably a good physician, it is difficult to get past his arrogance to get to the result. He has a terrible, demeaning bedside manner, and is frequently VERY late to his appointments. When he finally arrives, he spends 5 minutes with you, tells you what's wrong (without explanation) and then sends you on your way. It is unfortunate that he is so inattentive, as my experiences with Cornerstone thus far have been incredible. I will take my hand issues to another physician

Profit motivated, factory surgeon. Line em up, get em out. Send the bill.

I can't go into much detail as I spent less than one minute in his presence. Our first conversation was " I've seen your x-rays. There will be someone in to cast you up. " Our final visit was " There will be someone in to remove your cast. " I am now going to another MD to repair my mangled wrist.

Great doctor

I think he did a really good job, staff even helped get me in worked on and followed up very quickly. Have Gone to him more than once, agreed he does not waste any time but he was always prompt. Love the fact that he is no nonsense and very direct.

After a very short exam he sent me to get an Mari to see if I needed surgery and now I can't see him again to get my results for another 3 weeks

Uncaring

Performed surgery on my finger. Never told me more surgery would be required later. Was very abrupt and acted like he didn't have the time to explain to me what the plan was for my hand. Found another surgeon and got it fixed.

Patient 2012

Operated on my hand, then never told me I would require more surgery to restore full function. Was always abrupt and never seemed to care. Never explained options.

Dr. David M Bierbrauer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, CO.