The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Bigatel MD
Dr. David Bigatel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ephrata, PA, with other offices in York, PA and Lebanon, PA . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Bigatel is affiliated with Riddle Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Bigatel has 3 locations
175 Martin Ave. Suite 355
Ephrata, PA 17522
1399 S. Queen St. Lower Level
York, PA 17403
Dr. David Bigatel has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. David Bigatel has the following 5 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
Dr. Bigatel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1990
Dr. David Bigatel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David Bigatel's office for more information.
175 Martin Ave. Suite 355 Ephrata, PA : (717) 738-6674
1399 S. Queen St. Lower Level York, PA : (717) 812-2480
840 Tuck St. Lebanon, PA : (717) 675-2545
More about Dr. David Bigatel
Dr. Bigatel is board certified in vascular and general surgery. He is a graduate of Jefferson Medical College, 1990. Dr. Bigatel completed his vascular surgery fellowship at Geisinger Medical Center, PA and subsequently completed and endovascular fellowship at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. Dr. Bigatel has written many publications in the field of vascular surgery, he is member of several nation and local professional organizations and has presented research at several national meetings. In addition, Dr. Bigatel is affiliated with both of Fall River’s hospitals as well as Newport Hospital, Newport, RI.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Bigatel, MD - Vascular Surgery in Ephrata, PA, in this video.
Dr. David Bigatel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ephrata, PA.