Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Bigler has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. David A Bigler has the following 13 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. David A Bigler has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Every member of our family has seen Dr. Bigler for one thing or another through the years, and he is EXCELLENT. Such a fine person, and an outstanding doctor. He has always known just the right thing to do for whatever we have seen him for. One of the absolute consistently best doctors my family has seen over the years. We are grateful for the excellent care we have received, and I wish all doctors were as kind, caring and as competent as Dr. Bigler.
First of all, I made and appointment for the doctor, showed up and saw the P.A., not the doc. That was irritating. Found out later that I was misdiagnosed, also irritating spending money on that dr visit & meds. Made another appointment and insisted on seeing the doctor. Nice guy & staff/nurses were nice, but felt like I was in and out too fast; he (along w/ the P.A.) didn't explain anything about my problem or why he prescribed the meds he did. It was like, "OK, you have this, it's incurable, take this. Bye." Wasn't a fan & not going back.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. David A Bigler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDavid A Bigler Md, 8101 O St Ste S111, Lincoln, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Bigler in this video.
Dr. David A Bigler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.