Dr. David W Billmeier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David W Billmeier?

Dr. Billmeier is an OUTSTANDING doctor who has ALWAYS spent as much time as needed with me as well as his nurse Chris is the BEST nurse and staff!

Outstanding Physician

Cares about patients & their families; spends time necessary to get to know you.

this doctor is wonderful.he really hears you.i moved out of the area. i wish i could have taken him with me

He is amazing

Exceptional Service

I found Dr. Billmeier to be friendly and very caring. We outlined a plan of action and what to expect from him. I found him to be friendly. I was comfortable talking speaking with him about my health concerns and about personal information without worrying that he was not interested of my health concerns. He took as long as I needed with this 1st. appt. with him (even worked through lunch). i will readily refer all my friends to make the doctor their own as well. With going to the V.A. for the last 12 years I feel that he is a nice change and he's made me feel that I am a person and not just a number. Thank you so very much doctor!

Dr. David W Billmeier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Orange, FL.