Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Binder has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. David Binder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
When I was sent to the ER by the Mt Auburn 'Walk in Clinic' for hip pain, Binder wrote out a script to the radiology department to take an X ray of my HAND. Clearly this was a mistake. When I put up a fuss about this (so the right X ray be taken--the HIP), the other ER doctor 'dumbed down' the findings of the X ray to 'minor' arthritis (which were NOT the actual findings of the X ray) and attributed my reactions to 'Anxiety Disorder'. A few months later down the line, I found I was a candidate for Total Hip Replacement. Gotta wonder if the docs in the MAH ER make mistakes on purpose (relay false info) when they see a patient has AD in their chart as to make it worse for them.
Dr. Binder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Auburn Hospital
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions330 Mount Auburn St, Cambridge, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Binder in this video.
Dr. David Binder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.