Dr. David Bindman Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Bindman?

Very disappointing experience

Posted on December 19th, 2014

At the time of my visit in Dedham, Dr. Bindman denied me the ultrasound that my doctor and my specialist prescribed me for that visit. I went for an ultrasound, I missed 2 hours of work, and Dr. Bindman sent me away without an ultrasound because his opinion was I that needed a second Mammogram instead. He undermined his colleagues' recommendations, my time, my personal needs and concerns about a second mammogram. Confrontational, not listening, not compassionate, not professional towards other doctors and patients feelings and needs. Questionable technical expertise outside radiology. Very disappointing and upsetting experience.

Posted on September 28th, 2014