Dr. David E Biro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David E Biro?

MOST UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. WAS TOLD I NEED A PROCEDURE APPROVED BY MY INSURANCE AND ONLY THE OFFICE MANAGER TAKES CARE OF THIS. I HAVE BEEN CALLING FOR 3 WEEKS AND LEFT SEVERAL MESSAGES. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A CALL BACK.

Highy Recommend

Wow! I am not easily impressed and jaded when it comes to trusting doctors, but I 100% trust this doctor and highly recommend him, He was even rated a Top Doctor by NY Magazine

Very welcoming office...staff was awesome and Dr. Biro is an honest, patient doctor who truly takes an interest in his patients! I give Dr. Biro and his team 5 stars!!!!

Positive Experience

I came in for several unrelated issues - Dr. Biro took time to go through each of them with me very thoroughly. He spent time explaining things in details, asking me questions, etc. Very down-to-earth and helpful. I would trust him with any derm procedure / issue.

Cosmetic Patient

My experience was awful. The doctor came and spent no more than 2-3 minutes with me and I got prescribed a medication that did not work at all and instead of trying to figure out why it did not work, they wanted to charge me for another appointment so he could spend another minute to guess why the medication wasn't working. Maybe if more time or effort was spent the first time, the problem could have been alleviated. Don't waste your time.

Stay Away From DR. BIRO

Dr. Biro and his aging father (SENILE), also a doctor at the practice are by far the most overrated doctors I have been to. Week to get an appointment, rude staff, doctors lack knowledge and DIAGNOSIS IS INCORRECT!!!!PLEASE BEWARE AND STAY AWAY!!!!!!

Dr. David E Biro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.