Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David E Bitar
Dr. David E Bitar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Bitar is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus. Dr. Bitar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David E Bitar has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Bowel Resection
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have seen Dr. Bitar for a few visits and a procedure years ago and his skills and knowledge always seem to impress me. My procedure, check ups and follow ups were great. Recently seeing him again his bedside manner is one of the best I've ever encountered. It was easy to make an appointment and his front desk staff is very nice and accommodating. Wait time was under five minutes he doesn't overlap appointments. I will always be great full to him for taking care of my problem and highly recommend him to anyone in need of his specialty.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bitar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Zion Medical Center University Ca
Dr. David E Bitar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavid Ethan Bitar Md, 2900 Telegraph Ave, Berkeley, CA
Dr. David E Bitar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.