Have you seen Dr. David E Bitar?

The best doctor in the East Bay in his field.

I have seen Dr. Bitar for a few visits and a procedure years ago and his skills and knowledge always seem to impress me. My procedure, check ups and follow ups were great. Recently seeing him again his bedside manner is one of the best I've ever encountered. It was easy to make an appointment and his front desk staff is very nice and accommodating. Wait time was under five minutes he doesn't overlap appointments. I will always be great full to him for taking care of my problem and highly recommend him to anyone in need of his specialty.

direct, caring and helpful

Had been misdiagnosed by someone else and Dr. Bitar had to give me very bad news. He was direct and answered all of my questions with patience and caring. Has continued to be wonderful throughout my ordeal. Dr. Bitar has done my surgeries and managed to be as minimally invasive as was possible.

My husband was misdiagnosed a big way. Please, don't trust this doctor.

I was having severe rectal pain and Dr. Bitar misdiagnosed me, and basically dismissed the pain I was describing. A few months later I ended up with Dr. Lawrence Yee who performed emergency surgery the next day and solved my problem.

An Excellent Doctor

Dr. Bitar is a consummate professional with excellent patient interaction. One of the best physicians I've ever been treated by or even had an appointment with.

I liked that he wasn't part of a group and he listened. When I first called his office he picked up the phone. I was surprised, I had to ask twice to speak to the doctor. I generally don't like most doctors for their terrible bedside manner or practice. Dr. Bitar was an exception for me.

Dr. David E Bitar is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.

Dr. David E Bitar Is this you?