Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David S Blank
Dr. David S Blank, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Blank is affiliated with Summerlin Medical Center, Valley Hospital Medical Center and St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Cmps. Dr. Blank has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David S Blank has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. David S Blank has the following 9 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Male Circumcision
- Learning Disorders
Dr. David S Blank has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 30
I picked Dr Blank after doing extensive research online when choosing a pediatrician for my son. Dr Blank is absolutely great. He always takes his time to make sure we throughly understand what's going on and we never feel rushed. Even though I'm a nurse, I love how well he explains disease processes for my husband (non-medical background) to understand. Yes the wait time is sometimes ridiculous but well worth it. My son is now 2 years old and doing great. Highly highly recommend him.
Dr.Blank was the first doctor that I took my daughter with because of the good reviews that people had told me about. they said he spends plenty of time with the patients and parents, which he does. But to me its wasted time. He is not friendly, yea he talks alot but he really doesn't listen to our concerns , he is very narrow minded and doesn't diagnose. we took my daughter in for shots and he got very upset that we wanted to slow down her shots. she was still getting them, just one at a time is all!!! we didn't want her getting them all at once and have her get sick. we also took her in because we were concerned she had acid reflux, he swore up and down that she didn't. he did not believe us, we took our daughter elsewhere and sure enough, she did end up having acid reflux. She is getting treatment for it now and is much better no thanks to Dr. Blank. He would have just let my baby suffer with the pain of acid reflux. He is not caring at all, I will not be taking my children with him again. The only positives I would say is that the office is warm and inviting and the rest of the office staff is amazingly sweet and caring, if only the doctor was the same. Plain and simple he puts up a good a show to make people think he cares, but he really doesn't.
Dr. Blank and his staff were absolutely wonderful, caring, and courteous!! Dr. Blank took his time with my children and showed a very caring bedside manner! Just moved here from Arizona and VERY pleased with him and his staff in the Summerlin office. A little more of a wait time than I am an used to but worth every minute of it! My children also loved him very much! Thank you Dr. Blank and staff for making our transition so easy!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Blank is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. David S Blank accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDesert Valley Pediatrics, 10105 Banburry Cross Dr Ste 370, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. David S Blank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.