Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David R Blatt has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Fusion
- Brain Tumor
- Wounds and Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Brain Surgery
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Blatt was an incredibly rude doctor. He gave false information regarding my health and condition, allowed me to trust him in my care during my operation only in turn to have suffered further damage to my health. When I returned for a follow up, he criticized my effort to recover. He was demeaning furthermore when I explained to him my concerns about my worsening condition.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2008, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Florida Health
Dr. David R Blatt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBanner Health Clinic Neurosurgery, 1800 15th St Ste 130, Greeley, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David R Blatt in this video.
Dr. David R Blatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greeley, CO.