Dr. David Bliklen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Bliklen?

Highly experienced and skilled

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Worst Bedside MNnwem???m?m?*

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Dr Blyklen was THE rudest, most disrespectful, out of practice when it came to patient bedside menner Dr I have ever seen. He made me feel uncomfortable from the first moment he walked in the room. When something serious is wrong with me, I want a Dr who trusts me, believes in me and takes his job seriously.

Great doctor and office manger Mary is the best.

Posted on June 20th, 2016

This doctor keeps so good detailed notes and his entire mission is to get his patients better ..I like that he remembers me and my situations i tell him about and i don't have to retell him..he actually listens to his patients and pays attention to understand thier illness and everyday lssues and whatever he can do to help.he has proven that from my personal.as a almost a 6 year patient.

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Dr Bliklen is a very good neurologist. I've been seeing him for about a year. I have recommended him to others.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

He knows his speciality!

Posted on September 18th, 2015

The doctor told me when asked if we could call my wife do she hear the visit. He said no to come next time or send him a letter. I have dementia. And he didn't care about weather my wife was there to tell him everything she needed to say to him all he cared about was getting to the next room which is exactly what he told me. Sad sad doctor.

Awful

Posted on January 28th, 2015

This Dr Bliklen is straight up arrogant, mean and has awful bedside manners. He told me he couldn't help me and couldn't help everyone that walks inside his medical building. Yup... awful

Posted on February 8th, 2012

The doctor was prompt and thorough. He listened to my problems and didn't jump to any conclusions. I like his "watch the symptoms and see what happens" approach. He also said to call if I needed anything else. I was not thrilled with his front office staff, but his back of house staff was friendly and courteous.

Outrageous fee

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

This doctor charged $75 for my dads disability form to get filled out. This is outrageous, customary charge is $25 not more than $35. He takes advantage of people because he knows they need this paperwork and can't get their disability without it. After waiting an hour to get seen and the doctor spending 5 minutes with us.

Brain Malformation

Posted on November 9th, 2010

I went in to see Dr. Bliklen because I have been having terrible migraines, dizzyness, numbness and tingling in my head hands and arms. I have been previously diagnosed with Chairi1 Mild malformation now while I am open to suggestions all of my symptoms are associated with this brain abnormality. He proceeded to tell me he gaurantees there is nothing wrong with my brain and that I am simply stressed out. But! That he will request the tests to reassure me that everything is okay. How about not making your patients who are afraid of dying from their migraines feel stupid for coming to see you. Awesome!

Posted on February 5th, 2009

I had been previously diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I began experiencing problems with my left arm loss of motor function. Due to an Insurance change I had to go to a new Neuologist (Dr. Bliklen)His diagnosis, I did not have MS or a problem with my arm nothing medically wrong. Over a period of months the muscle deteriorated (atrophy). He was arrogant, rude, and wrong.

Posted on June 13th, 2016