Dr. David L Blumberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David L Blumberg?

Colon resection

The Doctoor and staff were excellent and very very caring I would and have recommended him to many friends. He is a wonderful Doc Martin

Best Dr. I've been to. I really miss him, wish I knew where he's practice is now he left Pittsburgh. I would consider traveling if possible. Need an update in the system so we can find him again.

He is the Best!

Doctor saved my mother's life after she was transferred from AGH with holes in her intestine from botched surgery there. Dr. B deserves his reputation as the Top Doctor in The U.S. as reported by US News !

Most caring and concerned doctor I have ever met.surgery went well and I was most pleases with Dr Blumberg! He cured me if colon cancer!

Most Caring Doctor

I had complicated rectal cancer surgery I am a doctor myself. Dr. Blumberg is the most caring surgeon I have ever me. He saved my life!

Great surgery

My family and I had a visit with Dr. Blumberg to determine what could be done for me. He explained everything in very clear terms that I would need part of my colon removed due to a couple of suspicious spots from the past two years colonoscopies performed by another doctor. After the visit we decided on having the surgery. The morning of the surgery Dr. Blumberg again explained what would be his direction and what complications could result. I am happy to say that he had made the correct decision and the resection of the colon went without difficulty. Operated on a Friday morning and discharged on the following Monday. His explanation of the surgery and the recovery time was very clear. I would recommend him to anyone at anytime.

Great Doctor

With constant hemorrhoid problems, it was hard to find answers and treatment. I've been going to Dr. Blumberg for 8 years and his conservative treatments and techniques get the job done without going overboard on medication and procedures. He is one of the few doctors in the Pittsburgh area that has the equipment and training to do IRC treatment for hemorrhoid problems. He is always available to reach by phone and has a wonderful demeanor. While the office is somewhat dated, this does not carry over to his abilities as a doctor. Highly recommend.

Best doctor I have ever had. I recommend him highly. He is caring and has great bedside manners, He saved my life

Nearly died when he operated on me.

not recommended

I got the surgery today provided by doctor Blumberg at Shadyside Hospital.After surgery I started experiencing a sharp stabbing pain in rectal area and tried to contact doctor Bllumberg office for emergency assistance. The operator tried to page doctor Blumberg 4 times but he would not respond. I was suffering from pain but doctor Blumberg turned his back to me in a moment of need.I'm extremely disappointed by the service provided by doctor Blumberg.

Dr. Blumberg was careful with his diagnosis; exacting with his surgery; caring and sympathetic with me as a patient. I thought he was wonderful.

Dr. David L Blumberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.