Dr. Shafe D Boles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shafe D Boles?

Dr. Boles treated my 16 year old son after he had a trick bike wreck & broke his thumb. Dr. Boles was very kind, courteous and understanding to my son's injury & made him feel comfortable with the surgery & all aspects if his care. Now my son is a happy, healthy 19 year old working maintenance of huge machines with no problems regarding his thumb. Thank you Dr. Boles, I will recommend you to everyone.

I have had problems with my right hand for at least 12 yrs with a bad joint , it was very painful to even move the joint and it stayed swollen due to movement . I went thru my rounds with shots and finally they were inaffective and i couldn't do anything with my hand due to pain and Dr. Boles gave me his opinion and then ask me mine , i told him i was tired of not being able to shake someones hand or throw a baseball with my son and so we went forward with replacement of the MP joint and i wished i would have done it 12 years ago! I can do whatever i want with my hand thanks to Dr. Boles , the staff and sarah in physical therapy are awesome. You always hear " if you have a hand problem go to louisville", save yourself the time and trip for you have Dr.Boles right here in Owensboro and highly recommend him to anyone with a hand problem.

Concerned Patient

I'm concerned with the care Dr. Boles provides. He suggested I let my condition worsen so that he could operate later down the road. This seemed odd to me so I received a 2nd opinion in Louisville upon which the Doc said no surgery was even needed just extensive PT. Beware of diagnosis as this doc seems to be interested in making money from surgeries.

I couldn't be happier with this doctor. He explained my shoulder problem, showed and explained the MRI to me, told me he could definately repair the tear, and did so with very little scarring. He gave me pictures of the rotator cuff tear after surgery showing what he had done. Even his hospital staff had wonderful things to say about him. One nurse told me not to worry if surgery went a little long, because he was immaculate in performing his surgeries.That was great to hear!!