Dr. David L Bolshoun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David L Bolshoun?

Great doctor who is down to earth

Moved to Colorado and needed a doctor. Dr. Bolshoun was recommended to me a by a friend. I couldn't be happier with my patient / doctor relationship.

Listening skills are subobtimal and therefore misdiagnosis

Due to his subotimal listening skills,I was not diagnosed properly and was not treated for the proper diagnosis. Finding a doctor who did listen and gave the proper referrals and focused on the correct testing I am doing well now. Even 9Health Care found issues and sent me to National Jewish for treatment. I am now at the U of CO with a new Internal Med doc. I now feel that a doctor's attitude and misdianosis will not hamper my health. I can trust this group of docs. Dr Bolshoun's attitude and misdianosis caused me undo stress by insurance companies denying me insurance. I am certain he is proud of his doings. He has the knowledge but does not yet know how to apply it.

Doctor Bolshoun was my Type II Diabetes Physician

I came to "Doc B" and was diagnosed with Type II diabetes. He worked with me to get my workouts going (he even wrote a prescription for it!), supported me in the dietary changes I needed, and prescribed the right medications -- and then we followed up regularly with tests to be sure everything was working properly, and adjusted things when they were just a bit off. My A1C was 13 when I started, with high cholesterol and high Blood pressure. When I left, my A1C was 6.5, BP around 117 or 75, and cholesterol of 135 with all the LDL and Triglycerides nice an low -- and also lost 40 pounds in the process! The ONLY reason I left his care was that I was relocated to Texas by my company. Most doctors seem to be all about symptoms and medications, but Doc B cares as much about healing the person as he does about treating the disease.

Dr. David L Bolshoun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.