Dr. David Bomback Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Bomback?

If you like waiting over an hour in the waiting room to see your doctor this is the office for you!

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Waited over an hour to get in for appointment as earlier appointments went in ahead of me and told me I could find another doctor to see if I don't like waiting because they are busy.

Outstanding

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Down to earth, honest and compassionate. Would highly recommend him to my family and friends. Explains everything well in easy to understand terms! Genuinely cares for his patients and their treatment.

Excellent Spinal Surgeon at Danbury Hospital

Posted on October 21st, 2012

Dr. Bomback performed my spinal surgery on 9/19/12. He did a complete laminechtomy of L4 and partials of L3 & L5,then fused L3, L4, L5 and S1. Diagnosis was critical to severe stenosis aggravated by a vertabrae which had been fracured in the mid 1970s and did not heal properly. I was in agony for weeks before the surgery, but from the time I awoke in the recovery room I have had no pain whatsoever! I am walking 1.5 miles each day and my back is feeling great. Dr. Bomback was very thorough in reviewing my MRIs and xrays and in explaining exactly what he would do during the surgery. His follow-up has been equally thorough and I could not be happier with the experience. Danbury Hospital and the wonderful staff there were supportive and very helpful and considerate. So glad I chose Dr. Bomback for the surgery and Danbury Hospital!

Lower Back Issues!

Posted on July 4th, 2012

Doctor is really great! He was able to find out what's was immediate;t! Not like giving me Physical Therapy which he told me was the wrong thing to do! I already knew this!

Posted on November 15th, 2011

He's top notch.

Dr. Bomback is the best!

Posted on April 1st, 2009

He helped me understand my operation and was very responsive to me when I had concerns after my operation. I never thought I could get so much better after the injections that worked for a while failed. I didn't want surgery, but if you have to have it,he takes all the fear out of it!

here you get it all

Posted on September 29th, 2008

Dr. Bomback is smart, caring, and he works with you to devise a surgical plan that makes sense! His staff is sharp, conscientious and is very kind as well. He makes the lame walk well again and gets you your life back, a great spine surgeon!

the best!

Posted on March 30th, 2008

Terrific surgeon and wonderful bedside manner! Trained at the top institutions in the world. Helped my back when others told me I was helpless. Now, I'm a new person.

Posted on September 24th, 2017