Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David C Bosshardt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David C Bosshardt has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. David C Bosshardt has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Dr Bosshardt changes blood pressure medicine from one extreme to the other. From super high to super low. It made my dad have a heart attach and die. He was doing the same with my sister but I talked her into leaving that Dr. He also makes you wait forever. And I noticed that when we sat in the waiting room to see him, people were constantly calling in and they were telling them it wasn't their appointment date...that it was 3 days later...just so the Dr could get off work early. Dont go to him. He is a crook and shouldn't have a medical license!
U had better lock the door once he finally enters your room or soon as you blink he will say "brb" and venture off into another patients room and a lady come in and say your ready to go.So either hand him a list of things you want to discuss or expect him to tell you to make another appointment (more of ur time and money) to come back and discuss what he should have before he runs off.
I first met Dr. Bosshardt in 1989 when my father was in the hospital. His bedside manner is atrocious! My dad's mind was clear as a tack, hearing everything. The good doctor stood right beside his bed in ICU and said "well, he's going to die and there's nothing to do about it". So much for compassion. Unfortunately, he is now my mother-in-law's doctor. Started treating her for Type 2 diabetes after 2 blood tests, neither of which were high according to everyone at the hospital I spoke with. Started telling her she was going home immediately almost after bypass surgery, although she lives totally alone with nobody to help her. (We live 400 miles away!) I told her she would be dead in 6 months if she stays with him. Have spoken with other patients who have had terrible experiences with him. If you care for a loved one, steer them away from him!!!
37 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. David C Bosshardt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David C Bosshardt in this video.
Dr. David C Bosshardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ringgold, GA.