Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Bot has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 77
Dr. Bot has helped me over the past couple of years. Read 2 other comments on him and all I can say is he must have not given them something they wanted? Or make no mistake, if you do not cancel your appointment and you are not sick? You will be charged. If you want someone who will address your issues and work with you, he's the guy. Has helped me and I have referred several people to him who have liked and stayed with him. Never have to wait either. Most punctual doctor I have ever seen. I suppose you can't please everyone but I swear by him.
Appreciate this doctor so much. He does not waste your time and is simply straight forward in his approach. Very fair and is a doctor who collaborates with his patients. He is not a bobble head that just writes prescriptions. My first appointment was total time at office of an hour and face time with doctor half. After that, I made appointments that met my needs. If I wanted or needed an hour, he was happy to see me for a full hour but if I only needed half hour, I could do that. He did make sure I was aware of some of his policies, like to cancel appts at 24 hours ahead or I would be charged. This happened once and I was charged but after he found out I had been ill, he took it off. He explained that if his patients don't cancel then he is not able to get someone in who needs to be in. Makes sense to me and if was MY business I would do the same. His staff explained that some people get mad, but if this happened often to any business they would be out of business. Besides, I wouldn't work for free! Anyway, this doctor is very good and has helped me in so many ways. He knows his medications and worked with me until we found what worked best for me. Now, I only have to see him a couple of times per year just for medication management which allows me to keep getting my medications. Would HIGHLY recommend this doctor if you want someone who knows what is doing. If you are easily injured, don't want to work on problems or only want medications - don't go to him. He will always get back with you quickly. Office manager is great! Also, have a guy there who is really good. There is one staff woman who I think is putting her time in which is the only downside to staff. Dr is always on time.
Dr. Bot has been my doctor for several years now. He has helped me through the darkest moments of my life. He has helped me to deal with my severe depression to times when things were better. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Bot and God Bless You.
36 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1980
University Medical Center
Dr. David Bot accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Bot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.