Dr. David Bot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Bot?

A God Send

I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a great doctor. He is kind, caring, an extremely good listener and includes you in the decisions of your care. He always returns his calls. I am thankful for the the time he has given me. Thank you for being there for me. GOD Bless You🤗

Professional

Dr. Bot has helped me over the past couple of years. Read 2 other comments on him and all I can say is he must have not given them something they wanted? Or make no mistake, if you do not cancel your appointment and you are not sick? You will be charged. If you want someone who will address your issues and work with you, he's the guy. Has helped me and I have referred several people to him who have liked and stayed with him. Never have to wait either. Most punctual doctor I have ever seen. I suppose you can't please everyone but I swear by him.

Straight forward professional

Appreciate this doctor so much. He does not waste your time and is simply straight forward in his approach. Very fair and is a doctor who collaborates with his patients. He is not a bobble head that just writes prescriptions. My first appointment was total time at office of an hour and face time with doctor half. After that, I made appointments that met my needs. If I wanted or needed an hour, he was happy to see me for a full hour but if I only needed half hour, I could do that. He did make sure I was aware of some of his policies, like to cancel appts at 24 hours ahead or I would be charged. This happened once and I was charged but after he found out I had been ill, he took it off. He explained that if his patients don't cancel then he is not able to get someone in who needs to be in. Makes sense to me and if was MY business I would do the same. His staff explained that some people get mad, but if this happened often to any business they would be out of business. Besides, I wouldn't work for free! Anyway, this doctor is very good and has helped me in so many ways. He knows his medications and worked with me until we found what worked best for me. Now, I only have to see him a couple of times per year just for medication management which allows me to keep getting my medications. Would HIGHLY recommend this doctor if you want someone who knows what is doing. If you are easily injured, don't want to work on problems or only want medications - don't go to him. He will always get back with you quickly. Office manager is great! Also, have a guy there who is really good. There is one staff woman who I think is putting her time in which is the only downside to staff. Dr is always on time.

Bad

If you are a sensitive person or going to him for postpartum I suggest NOT going to him. Insensitive and egotistical. Find someone else that doesn't make you feel like a horrible person.

The best Dr. That anyone could ask for

Dr. Bot has been my doctor for several years now. He has helped me through the darkest moments of my life. He has helped me to deal with my severe depression to times when things were better. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Bot and God Bless You.

Psychiatrist

A Trusted Dr. for me. Mary Peterson was not to be trusted. Dr. Moulton was to be trusted. ASRNP BILL ? Was a poor counselor, talked about himself continuously. Helped others with nothing but renewing their meds.

A Big fan of Dr. Bot.

Dr. Bot, For all you do, A simple.....Thank you!

Dr. Bot is a great doctor. He is kind, caring and truthful. He returns calls and when I've need extra time. He has worked me in. He is someone you can trust. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor.

dr. bot is arrogant, does notmaintain eye contact. he does not listen and does no counseling. on more than one occasion he yelled at me.

Dr Bot called me to make sure I was OK after a particularly difficult time. Not many doctors do that. If I don't have an appointment and he is booked out a couple of months, he has me go on his waiting list and I am usually able to get in relatively soon.

Good doctor

Went through a incredibly traumatic period in my life - I do not think I would have survived this time if it had not been for Dr. Bot. I wasn't always ...

A real professional - don't see many anymore.

He actually called me to check on me during the weekend. Not often that happens. No wait time with this doctor.