Dr. David Bowers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Bowers?

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Dr. Bowers is a wonderful surgeon. I was very happy with my results, and would refer any of my friends to this gentleman.

lackluster

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

I went to Dr Bowers to get a mole excision because he's the only doctor in the area that does them. I've now had three moles excised with him and every time I WISH there was another doctor I could go to. He's competent. But he's horribly inconsistent — prescribing pain meds one time and not another, changing his after-care recommendations, changing his rest suggestions. All of those things are things that should be consistent with the same procedure. He also falls short with regards to informing the patient of things. He didn't tell me during my first procedure (when I had two moles removed) that I was getting stitches under the skin in addition to the ones on top and then failed to return any of my calls when those unknown internal stitches started popping out. He also failed to return my calls when I thought one of my wounds was infected. Also, he doesn't seem at all to care about the importance of a pathology report. All of my moles were removed at a dermatologist's suggestion that they might be cancerous. He gets the pathology reports days after the procedure, but refuses to give you the results over the phone and instead makes you wait over two weeks until you come in to get your stitches removed. And the second time I had to remind him to even give me the pathology results! Honestly, if there were any other doctors within an hour of me that did this procedure I would never go to Dr Bowers again.

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Dr Bowers and his staff and excellent I recommend him to everyone!! Very caring people and are there anytime you need them. I never felt rushed he took his time and answered all my questions and made me feel great!

Breast Augmentation

Posted on January 17th, 2010

It has been over 2 years and everything is perfect. Very conservative, respectful doctor. Great staff, great surgeon, extremely satisfied.

Posted on May 17th, 2016