Dr. David F Box Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David F Box?

Condescending , arrogant and jerk. Talks to you like you are a stupid child. Never will go back. But Dr. Klapper recommended him and that they work together. And Klapper is the same.

Horrible person. Nasty personality. Lack of care and it's hard to trust a doctor as nasty as this man.

I asked Dr. Box and his assistant "What else could cause this?" 5 different times and the assistant said Dr. Box would explain and Dr. Box said the assistant would explain. The assistant then got testy at the end like she was talking to a misbehaving child. If they don't like dealing with patient's questions they they should go into undertaking.

Satisfied Patient

I had my 6 month follow up after cataract surgery on both eyes. I have been so impressed with the staff, advanced equipment, response to my questions, and the results of the surgery. For the first time in 56 years and I am not wearing glasses or contacts. The results are not always as successful as mine, but even if I did have to wear glasses, I could not express my gratitude and thanks to everyone at the office. I would highly recommend my friends to Dr. Box and his great staff.

good experience

I found the staff to be helpful and communicated well. Dr Box was clear and concise and gave me all the information that I needed. I felt comfortable with his expertise.

Dr. David F Box is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood, IN.