Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Bramm has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I have been a patient of Dr. Bramm for over 25 years. He also started taking care of my son when he was an infant, and continues to do so as an adult. Both of think of an appointment with him as going to see a FRIEND who just happens to be a DOCTOR. :-) Dr. Bramm and his staff always make us feel welcome, and spend as much time as it takes to diagnose our illness. Dr. Bramm is smart, funny, and compassionate. We love him!
My family has been his patient for about 15 years. He ALWAYS makes us comfortable, refers to specialists as necessary, inspires confidence whenever we see him. He took care of my children from being little children and they still see him as adults. Amazing about teaching about what is wrong with you.He never talks above your head with just medical terms,HeAlways remembers us(maybe he is Marcus Welby!) In short he is the BEST
Dr. Bramm is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. David Bramm accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medical Huntsville PC, 2410 Commerce Ct SW, Huntsville, AL
Dr. David Bramm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.