Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Breding has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 31
I have know and been a patient of Dr. Bredings since he started his practice. I trust him completely. His concern and care is so obvious to all. He has struggled with office staff at times, but having him as your physician is worth any slight frustration. You simply cannot find a more dedicated, caring and pleasant doctor.
I have always received outstanding care at his clinic. His bedside manner is perfect with the right balance of being friendly and serious. He is a great clinician and always seems to be up to date with the medical literature and new treatments. I've called him after hours and he has always answered, except once, when he called me back an hour later and apologized for being away from his phone because he was exercising. I was actually happy that he had a life outside the office.
30 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. David J Breding accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlta View Internal Medicine, 9844 S 1300 E Ste 335, Sandy, UT
Dr. David J Breding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sandy, UT.