Dr. David J Breding Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David J Breding?

Dr. Breding is a great doctor. He really cares about his patients.

Dr. Breding is a great doctor. He really cares about his patients.

You can't find a better doctor or more caring human being

I have know and been a patient of Dr. Bredings since he started his practice. I trust him completely. His concern and care is so obvious to all. He has struggled with office staff at times, but having him as your physician is worth any slight frustration. You simply cannot find a more dedicated, caring and pleasant doctor.

due to his assistant will not be returning

his assistance & office is very rude and unprofessional..very unhappy patient, will not be coming back

I have always received outstanding care at his clinic. His bedside manner is perfect with the right balance of being friendly and serious. He is a great clinician and always seems to be up to date with the medical literature and new treatments. I've called him after hours and he has always answered, except once, when he called me back an hour later and apologized for being away from his phone because he was exercising. I was actually happy that he had a life outside the office.

Worst receptionist ever

Receptionist is the Worst I have ever met. Staff was very unprofessional

He is really good. Sometimes must be reminded, but very caring and excellent.

I have a lot of confidence and trust in Dr. Breding.

I'm glad I found him.

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Breding. He has always been very good to me. Every time he has treated me, either in the hospital or his clinic, his diagnosis and treatment has been accurate. I'm glad I found him.

Dr. Breding took care of me when I had a heart attack. I know he saved my life. He has since help me kick some bad habits and live a healthier lifestyle. He sets a good example with his own lifestyle, which made everything a lot easier for me. I don't think I have ever thanked him for what he has done for me so I decided to go public and let everyone know how much I appreciate him. He is truely outstanding.

Last year was very difficult and I probably would not have survived if it had not been for Dr. Breding. I lost my job and insurance. My leg became infected, but I did not see a doctor right away because of my financial situation. The infection became so bad that I thought I was going to lose my leg. I went to the ER and they told me my diabetes was out of control and I was going into DKA and shock. The ER doctor called Dr. Breding. He was there in 20 minutes, even though it was late on a Sunday night. He quickly stabilized me and discharged me a few days later. He told me he wanted to see me in his office the next week. I told him I didn't have insurance. He told me not to worry about paying him and just to focus on getting better. He saw me once a week for a few weeks, then once a month for a few months, then every other month for a year. He gave me all of the medication for my diabetes, high cholesterol and blood pressure for free. He kept my medical problems controlled perfectly. I finally got a job and told Dr. Breding he could send me a statement so I could start making payments for what I owed him. He said,"You don't owe me anything, save your money for your family". I thought I was going to cry. I don't know how to thank him. Dr. Breding is a phenominal physician and a very special person.

Dr. Breding has always been great. He is the best doctor I have ever seen.