Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David W Brigham III
Dr. David W Brigham III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Brigham is affiliated with St Louis University Hospital and Ssm Health St Marys Hospital Jefferson City. Dr. Brigham has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David W Brigham III has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Retina Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Eye Exam
- Lasik Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
My visit itself to this office was great. I ordered my glasses the same day of my visit. It is now TWO WEEKS LATER and my prescription glasses still aren't in. This wait time is unacceptable and I will NOT be ordering from them again. I am very, very disappointed. I have never had to wait this long for prescription glasses.
Dr. Brigham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. David W Brigham III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDes Peres Eye Center, 12990 Manchester Rd Ste 202, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David W Brigham III in this video.
Dr. David W Brigham III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.