Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Broadbent
Dr. David Broadbent, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Provo, UT. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Broadbent is affiliated with Timpanogos Regional Hospital, Utah Valley Regional Medical Center and Orem Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Broadbent has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
If there is one person in your life that you should trust with your life, it's definitely your doctor. I trust this man 100 percent! He's kind and gentle, and always makes me feel so comfortable. He always answers my sometimes stupid questions with complete seriousness and respect. He really cares about his patients.
Dr. Broadbent had been my gynecologist for many years. He has been such a wonderful doctor and has brought me through some difficult medical issues with skill and compassion. I would recommend him to anyone. He is kind, attentive, knowledgeable, experienced, up-to-date, and my kids and I are forever indebted to him.
Dr. Broadbent is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Orem Community Hospital
39 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 1974
Dr. David Broadbent accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1355 N University Ave, Provo, UT
Dr. David Broadbent is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Provo, UT.