Dr. David Broadbent Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Broadbent?

All the ladies

All the ladies were very helpful and patient with me. They explained the process and procedures well to me and answered all of my questions.

great job

All around this was a wonderful experience throughout my pregnancy.

good job

If there is one person in your life that you should trust with your life, it's definitely your doctor. I trust this man 100 percent! He's kind and gentle, and always makes me feel so comfortable. He always answers my sometimes stupid questions with complete seriousness and respect. He really cares about his patients.

knowledgeable

Dr. Broadbent had been my gynecologist for many years. He has been such a wonderful doctor and has brought me through some difficult medical issues with skill and compassion. I would recommend him to anyone. He is kind, attentive, knowledgeable, experienced, up-to-date, and my kids and I are forever indebted to him.

Excellent visit!

Everyone here makes you feel so welcome. The staff and the doctor were so kind, and caring. Excellent visit!

the best

Dr. Broadbent is the best OB/GYN I've ever dealt with. He's kind, caring, knowledgeable, professional, humorous, thorough, and easy to talk to. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Thank you all so much for all of your help and support. You have made my pregnancy so much better and I appreciate your service.

You are all

You are all awesome dont change a thing :)

It was a great experience

It was a great experience we had no problems at all. Thank you!!

Great experience

This pregnancy has been a great experience with your office. The staff is so nice and the doctor was very caring and thorough. Thank you all so much.

Great experience

Disappointed

I have three children all delivered by Dr. Broadbent. My first was a textbook pregnancy, no problems, delivered on my due date. Dr. was awesome, answered all my questions, and everything went great. My second pregnancy, my water broke early. I was put on bedrest in the hospital for 2 1/2 weeks and induced at 34 weeks. After a couple weeks in the nicu everything was fine and me and baby went home healthy. My third, however, I started having problems at 11 weeks. Dr became very distant and did not want to answer my questions. I don't know if it's because he didn't want to tell us or because he wasn't dealing with it well. Through no fault of his own, I lost by baby 4 1/2 hours after birth at 22 weeks. I don't want to return to Dr Broadbent because of the distance and lack of concern that was there in the weeks before my babys birth. I feel like he was a great doctor when things were going well and just melted away if there was a problem.

Dr. David Broadbent is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Provo, UT.