Dr. David Broderick Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Broderick?

Bad practice

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Dr David Broderick saw me for 4 1/2 years and one day just washed his hands of me , cause I was not a surgical candidate. I lost my job cause he said I was miraculously cured,but I am very limited and in pain.dont see this doctor!!

Patient of post op tibia/fibula surgery

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Had no choice but to undergo surgery by Dr. Broderick in Jan of 2016. He explained everything to me pretty much prior to surgery. His office staff is awesome. Always went out of their way to help (TY Tracy and MaRita (sp?). Since I'm barely one most post op can't comment on the future of my tibia/fibula fracture. BTW I really admire medical staff....they really have their hands full!

workers comp mentality

Posted on March 20th, 2014

His cliants are mostly workers comp patients. It took 1h 45min before i saw a doctor even i had an apointment. I went with my private insurance just because he was the first available. He never looked at my mri but wrote in his report that my complaints contradict mri results, basically implying a lie. The office staff seems nice at the surface, but would not do anything that requeres any efford on their part. Took them a month to send my report. I went to a more competent doctor later and he saw multiple tears and degeneration in my back spine.

Posted on June 11th, 2017