Dr. David A Brosman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David A Brosman?

I love this office !!

Thank you ! D. Murray

OK

His bedside manner is poor and he pushes spinal stimulation devices which are really expensive.

great dr

Dr brosman was understanding to my situation and he listen to my concerns and offer other means to help me with my back problems.

Best Dr.

He has been my Dr since 2002. Has always taken my calls after hours. Has met me in his office on weekends to avoid me going to ER. He comes across as hard nose, but he actually has a big heart. I've personally seen him help people financially that was in desperate need. I would never leave his practice.

Dr.brosman and his staff are so friendly. They get you in as soon as possible. He is by far one of my best doctors. Its nice to have a dr. Relate to your issue and discuss everything.

Great physician! Very skilled surgeon.

Dr Brosman is very careful with treatment and very accurate. doing procedures. I feel safe during treatments.

Long time patient

...he has been able to control my pain better than I would ever have hoped. He has gotten very busy and sometimes there is a bit of a wait but he always tries to find a way to make you more comfortable and therefore your life better!

Lacks patient understanding

Did not listen to me as a patient but goes forward with his plans whether you agree or not. Jumps to extreme measures of treatment (pain pumps) without leading to such a drastic measure. No problems with giving pain meds.

As a patient I have been encouraged not to ask questions. Follow up is entirely up to the patient. I've had worse Dr.'s, but I've definitely had better. I've asked for copies of the medicine that is placed in my pump and have never been given a detailed report of what drugs are going into the intrathecal pump, nor the dosing so I can give the information to other Dr.'s so as to avoid drug interactions. His staff is great.

does not seem to really care.

The Best!!!!

Dr. Brosman is the best doctor for pain managment, not only does he take his time with me, he speaks to me as a person with care and helps me to understand both my condition, but the things he is doing to make them better. He knows me the minute I come in, the staff know's me and never ever do I have to sit and wait more than a few minutes before I am taken care of. You do not have to travel to another place for treatments such as epidorals, or trigger points for which I get. If I need to get in, it is usually within a day or two, not weeks. I would travel from across the country to have him continue my treatment!!