Dr. David Brosnahan Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. David Brosnahan?

Rude and in a hurry.

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Needs new profession!

Posted on February 11th, 2017

Spent 1 min and 40 seconds giving diagnosis to my disabled family member. Horrible bedside manner. Needs to find new profession.

University ER experience

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Horrible patient care. My grandmother has polycythemia which in the past weeks has worsened and she has been losing large amounts of blood. He stuffed the wrong size gauze into her nose. My grandma shrieked and told my father and grandfather she had never been in so much pain. This is not usual for her as she has dealt with high levels of pain for years. She grabbed him for help and he told her not to touch him. Not to mention that all the blood she was losing was coming from her nose and the force he used could've easily caused much worse scenarios for her. (There was also an embolism) As a result of his actions the whole left side of my grandmother's face is swollen to the point that she can't open her eye. There is extensive bruising and as if the pain she was previously experiencing wasn't enough, she has that to add to it. He is in the position to make a difference because he is treating people at their lowest points and unfortunately he made the situation much worse. Everyone has bad days but there is no excuse for taking it out on your patient. I sure hope it was a bad day because I would be very upset to think that these are the kind of people we have caring for our loved ones. As for me and my entire family, we do not believe he should have a license!

Horrible Doctor!! Run in the other direction!!!

Posted on March 7th, 2012

Very condensending toward patient and family. His lack of care and interest in the patient caused misdiagnosis. 24 hours after misdiagnosis organs began shutting down. 72 hours of unnecessary pain and fear before a different doctor discovered the problem. Now back on the mend. Thanks to Dr. Brosnahan my family member could have died!! I blame him 100% and will never forget his condensding words to me. If you see him, RUN in the other direction!!!!

Posted on January 19th, 2012

charged me $5oo and never saw me

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE IF HE IS ONLY DOC AVAILABLE

Posted on July 31st, 2011

Would not recommend Dr. Brosnahan at all.Bedside manner is terrible; prescribing habits very poor. Uncaring demeanor, arrogant and sarcastic.Wait for another doctor or go somewhere else if it is not a life or death situation.

Needs to change profession

Posted on June 26th, 2011

Dr. Brosnahan is in the wrong field. He has a condescending attitude towards patient and family members. He has no business being in the medical field no matter what his medical ability is, he has NO bedside manner. If I were to act as he did in my profession I would be fired. His past ratings reflect the same problem that he has obviously not addressed. Supervisors should attend to this issue immediately.

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

I apologize for an offense, Being new ER doc, I know I have much growing to do.

Needs to mature a LOT!!

Posted on December 11th, 2008

.Quite condescending to patients and families...

flippant, arrogant, self righteous ..just a few adjectives to describe this man.

Posted on December 8th, 2008

Perhaps he should become a vet. No I wouldn't want to subject animals to this horrible excuse for a care giver.

Posted on March 21st, 2017