Dr. David N Brotman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David N Brotman?

Hack suregon

He cut nerves in my neck and denied it. I was his 13 lawsuit. He has 2 more after me. He is a hack. Really poor person to boot acts like a child who will not take responsiblity. The judge wanted to send it back guilty my attorney gave me bad advice she wanted her payday. . Then the insurance company would no longer insure him. So he had to move away to keep on messing up on people. Run fast!

Wonderful & Caring

Dr. Brotman is a wonderful surgeon. I have been his patient for over 1 year. I have had several surgeries dealing with cyst removal. Each removal and pre & post-op has been a great experience. He genuinely cares about his patients and is willing to search deeper for an underlying condition (in my case). Offers different ideas on how to treat, care, and prevent. Great pain management; had surgeries in arm-pits and very strong pain was controlled. Follow-up appointments made with ease; even had emergency appointments available.

Dr. David N Brotman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poplar Bluff, MO.