Dr. David C Brown Jr Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. David C Brown Jr?

Over the past 10 years I have visited Dr. Brown w/ a variety of illnesses & injuries and each time have been amazed at his knowledge and good judgment. He takes the time to listen and get to the root of the problem. Each of his diagnoses for me has turned out to be completely accurate. Two of my family members have become patients of Dr. Brown on my recommendation and have been as pleased with his care as I have. In addition, he is a really nice guy. - and a gentle spirit. His nurse Cindy also serves to make the visit a pleasant experience.

20+year patient

I have been seeing Dr. Brown for over 20 years and have always been pleased with his medical help and care for my type II dibetes.