Dr. J Burgess Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. J Burgess?

Posted on December 27th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Burgess spans two decades. He's a highly professional, compassionate, and caring care giver. In spite of the size of his client base I've always felt that he connects on a personal basis. I highly recommend Dr. Burgess.

PATIENT AND FRIEND

Posted on November 9th, 2016

I HAVE KNOWN DR. BURGESS FOR 25 YEARS. I FIRST MET HIM WHEN HE MOVED TO TUCSON WITH HIS FAMILY. A FEW LATERS, I BECAME A PATIENT OF HIS. HE IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR AND FRIEND. I HAVE TOTAL CONFIDENCE IN HIM AND HIS GUIDANCE. HE ALWAYS ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS AND IS TRULY CONCERNED ABOUT MY HEALTH. GIVE THIS MAN HIS MEDICAL OSCAR. HIS STAFF INCLUDING HIS EQUALLY CARING WIFE, CHRIS, ARE HELPFUL AND PLEASANT. FIVE STARS!!

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

I love Dr. Burgess. He always answers my questions and explains things to me in a way i can understand.

Exceptional Dr.

Posted on January 14th, 2016

By actually listening & following up he found the RIGHT medication dosage I should've been on for years. I finally feel great! Staff is always courteous.

Posted on June 1st, 2015

Great doctor. Very kind and very competent.

Harmful doctor! will give you physical and mental scares for life !

Posted on April 15th, 2015

The worst and most rude doctor I have ever ever ever seem in my entire life! Do not go to him - especially if your not a white American!!! He is really prejudice and really Unprofessional DO NOT GO TO HIM!!

Definitely a Tucson Top Doctor

Posted on March 5th, 2015

To sum it up quickly, I'll just say that I dread the day that Dr. Burgess retires. He is an outstanding physician, and truly has concern and compassion for his patients.

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Excellent doctor. As a nurse, when you find one, you stick with them and he is a keeper! Very thorough and knowledgable.

Posted on May 24th, 2011

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Burgess for several years. We were so pleased with him we quit taking our daughter to the pediatrician and take her to him now. You don't have to worry about running into a bunch of sick kids in the office because he doesn't overbook patients. He is very thorough and doesn't give up or blow you off if he doesn't know what is wrong with you,like the other doctors I have been to. Sometimes I feel he cares more about my health than I do, which means he can get frustrated when I don't listen. The office staff are friendly and professional. I never have to wait very long to get in to see him, most times when I'm sick I can get same day appointments. I wish there were more doctors like him.

Lives the Hippocratic Oath

Posted on September 21st, 2010

Dr. Burgess takes his professional responsibilities more seriously than any doctor I've been in contact with over the years. This is expressed in the punctuality and time he invests in each patient. Spending just a small amount of time with him would reinforce anyone's belief in his sincerity and knowledge of all things medical.

Dr. B's biggest fan!

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

I am a 43 yr woman and I've been going to Dr. Burgess for over 10 years even though I live in Green Valley and it isn't exactly a short trip. He is worth every mile I have to travel. This man is a Saint...he is so smart, thorough and caring. If I call with an illness Chris simply says, "how soon can you get here?" I've never ever felt rushed and Dr. B always takes the time to find the cause. I will never see another Family Physician because I have the best. I've referred friends to him and they say the same thing--he is super!

Posted on March 21st, 2017