Dr. David Burkland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Burkland?

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Dr. Burkland truly is the best. He cares, he takes time with you. I liked that. He is nice, and does not talk down. He made sure all my questions were answered. The day of surgery he took care, to make sure I was at ease. The surgery went smoothly, and he was sure to speak with my husband afterward.

misdiagnosis and horrible bedside manner

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Do not let this man touch you!!! He is a rush in surgeon that doesn't care about post surgery quality of life. He doesn't wait for labs or pathology before pushing surgery.

Very Comfortable

Posted on October 8th, 2014

Dr Burkland is honestly concerned with the patient's well being. I ended up in the hospital unexpectedly due to an issue found during a routine procedure. Dr. Burkland came by my room every day I was in, which included a weekend. He also had a thorough follow up on my condition. I recommend him and his staff highly

Dr. Burkland

Posted on March 16th, 2014

Dr. Burkland has been our surgeon for 40 yrs. He is absolutely fabulous both in skill and personality and concern. He has saved my husband and my life more then one time. God Bless this amazing surgeon .

Posted on August 12th, 2015