Dr. David M Burtzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Burtzo?

We were happy to see this man leave the practice in Hunt. Beach. He is the most uncaring person we have encountered in the field of medicine. He was rude to me consistently.

Great Dr.

He saved my life.

Visit to discuss diagnosis

What was most memorable was that the doctor was rude uncaring inconsiderate just about any other name you could give him but he shouldn't be in the field that He's an. When someone has cancer you have compassion for that person and especially if your doctor you need to inform the patient As clearly as possible. Take time with the patient. I would recommend he be counseled. There's no room for Didn't have a second visit with Dr. was sent off to UCLA which is 40 miles from my home basically abandoning the patient. Or whoever licenses physicians. In plain English he's a dog. people like him in this field.

Uncaring/doesn't communicate/ horrible bedside manner!

I wouldn't recommend Dr Burtzo, I wouldn't take my pet to this man. He lacks care and compassion. He does not communicate either. He caused severe anxiety and stress to my father and to all his family. If we would have recieved clear answers my father would have been able to live out his remaining days with family, not lying in a hospital bed dying. What's is astounding is when my father died, we called to let him know of his passing, he did not return our call, he is cold hearted and for all the above, take my advice and keep looking.

Finally! A caring oncologist

We have a long road top go, but so far he has been great. Knowledgeable and involved. Even at the end of the day, he was concerned and took time to hear every question. He instilled confidence in us. We feel Pat's health is in competent hands.

Excellent Oncologist

Dr. Burtzo is the man to see if you need an Oncologist. He is thorough, thinks of all possibilities, and does additional testing to ensure accurate screening for your particular situation. I switched to him from a different Oncologist, and he will be my doctor as long as I am in this area. I could not recommend anyone better.

The last five visits, I have waited over an hour each time to see the doctor. Twice, after closer to 1.5 hours, I had to leave without seeing the doctor. When I asked to be informed about the time I would need to wait, I was only told 'soon.' Today, I was insulted when, after an hour waiting, I asked when the doctor would be seeing us - we had taken the first appointment of the day to avoid his being backed up with other patients. Apparently, he does not even arrive at his office until at least an hour after the first appointment scheduled.