Dr. David Bushell Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David Bushell?

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Dx me but overtreated me orders lots of things he can bill for

Posted on August 29th, 2016

He had treated me for years before I really knew what the pulmonary disease I have. It made for a problem when I was hospitalized. The physicians just treated me for COPD which I had assumed I had based on observed symptoms. It took time for us to meld.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

I like Dr. Bushell a great deal, but I am so disappointed in the office staff. The follow up is poor at best. I have been waiting for a call back for over three weeks. I will be looking for another doctor. It's unfortunate because I did like Dr. Bushell.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Did Sleep study 2 weeks ago and office never contacted me for follow up.

MBA

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Operationally this practice is a disaster.

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Typical of today: I called the office no less than 6 times I was on hold probably for 20 minutes in total I was disconnected once. I left two vms and received NO call backs. The funny thing is that I am calling to get my medical records faxed to a new pulmonologist... because I cannot put up with this lack of service i tried again at 4:20 and the answering message was on,. i would tell you to go to this office if you have PATIENCE to be a patient. It is unconscionable to have a person who is sick be on hold for so long and also not get a call back. This is consistent with the treatment and experience I had during the years i went to that office. No more.

Posted on February 3rd, 2013

Doctor Bushell is one of the best doctors I've ever met. He is the most caring professional. He takes his time to listen to the patient and understand the need. He communicates with patients very well. Also, his office staff are courteous, professional, knowledge, and polite. It is a pleasure to be a patient in this office.Thank you

LACKING EMPATHY

Posted on January 18th, 2013

During the recent hospitalization of a critically ill relative in respiratory distress, Dr. Bushell's advise was, and I quote verbatim: "you might just want to let (patient) die." It was said matter-of-factly, with zero empathy or compassion. It's not a comment, or delivery I - or anyone - would or should expect, even from a veterinarian. For the record, I'm not questioning the doctor's bona fides; I've heard he's a 'good' doctor though he appears to lack basic emotional and empathetic connectedness with people - based on our experience. A nurse and physician also caring for us, agreed. There are plenty of great pulmonologists out there, and based on this very upsetting experience, we would choose another.

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Staff is terrible. Does not give messages to PA. Orders wrong amounts of prescriptions. Answers phone, "will you hold" and then you're on hold forever. There has been a change in the staff and not for the good.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017