Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Bynum has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Dr. David W Bynum has the following 11 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- CT Scan
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- PET Scan
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
Dr. David W Bynum has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David W Bynum is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Bynum was very courteous and made my whole experience seem like I was being taken care of by someone who was a family member who truly cared about the outcome of my intravenous surgery. Dr. Bynum explained thoroughly the procedure and the outcome he was expecting. He was accurate in his diagnosis and I keep his cards with me to share his information with my friends and family. Some of my friends have also used Dr. Bynum and they were extremely complimentary of their outcome as well. I highly recommend Dr. David W. Bynum and the STRIC organization at the Hardy Oaks office.
I have had two procedures performed by Dr. Bynum and have been pleased. Everything went exactly as he explained and he was easy to talk to and made you feel confident, it was like talking to a good friend or relative. I would highly recommend my co-workers, friends and family to go to Dr. Bynum. The nurses he works with are exceptional and really caring, I can't say enough about the overall experience I had at STRIC on Hardy Oaks. I have been to several STRIC offices and this is by far the best in San Antonio.
23 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSouth Texas Radiology Group PA, 8401 Datapoint Dr Ste 600, San Antonio, TX
Dr. David W Bynum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.